Easy, but not even a bit less attractive trail is perfect for runners, who are still getting to know trail running. The route, during which you stay on the edge of Triglav National Park, is mostly a wide cart track, but it still gives you the feel of real mountain routes and the view of magnificent mountain Špik in the background. The route is suitable for runners usually racing up to 10 km distances.
Get to know trail running through this route and fall in love with itFOR TRAIL RUNNING BEGINNERS
a combination of roads and dirt roads, alongside with some single trails, where even two steps aren’t alikeEASY TERRAIN
Experience Kranjska Gora’s stunning surroundings with amazing views of Julian Alps and KaravankeBEAUTIFUL NATURE
There will be food and drinks along the routeAID STATIONS
400 runnersMAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS
For trail running beginners – get to know trail running through this route and fall in love with it.
Easy terrain – a combination of roads and dirt roads, alongside with some single trails, where even two steps aren’t alike.
Beautiful nature – experience Kranjska Gora’s stunning surroundings with amazing views of Julian Alps and Karavanke.
Aid stations – there will be food and drinks along the route.
Maximum participants – 400 runners.
Easy, but not even a bit less beautiful trail is perfect for those runners, who are still getting to know the world of trail running. The route is mainly a wide cart track, with a short technical segment, which gives you the feeling of a real trail race. Your route starts in the heart of Kranjska Gora and takes you to river Pišnica. You pass the stunning lake Jasna next – where you just have to hit pause and take a beautiful running selfie – and slowly continue towards the route’s highest point. You go through Tofov graben and continue towards Gozd Martuljek. The last segment is flat, but gives an amazing view of the mountains, including the magnificent Špik in the background. The route’s terrain might be easy, but it’s still a beautiful combination of road running, cart tracks and single trails.
There will be one (1) aid station with food and drinks along the route.
|Until 15. 3. 2019||Until 1. 7. 2019||Until 6. 9. 2019|
|35 EUR||40 EUR||45 EUR|
- Registration after September 6th will no longer be possible – some exceptions are possible. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- All prices include VAT.
- Group registrations (minimum 5 runners from any distance) – the price for each runner is 20% lower than for individual registrations. Each runner signs up individually and then one payment is made for the whole group.
- You can sign up through this form: https://goo.gl/QswNwf.
- Your registration is final once we receive your payment.
- If you pay the fee within 24 hours from signing up, we’ll send you a free training plan for your selected distance.
- Maximum number of runners is 400.
ALL RUNNERS RECEIVE
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
- Men up to 30 years (born 1989 or younger)
- Men up to 40 years (born between 1979 and 1988)
- Men up to 50 years (born between 1969 and 1978)
- Men up to 60 years (born between 1959 and 1968)
- Men above 60 years (born before 1959)
- Women up to 30 years (born 1989 or younger)
- Women up to 40 years (born between 1979 and 1988)
- Women up to 50 years (born between 1969 and 1978)
- Women up to 60 years (born between 1959 and 1968)
- Women above 60 years (born before 1959)
In order for a category to be valid, there must be at least 10 female or male runners signed up.
|BIB number that must always be visible||+|
|Appropriate running shoes||+|
|Food and drink reserve||/|