The first part of the trail takes you on the same route as the 10 km, but then extends to give you some more fun beneath the stunning peaks of Julian Alps. The route is easy, with some short technical sections, that will make you appreciate those mountain views even more. The route is suitable for runners usually racing up to 20 km distances.
Distance: 15,84 km
Elevation gain: 529 m+
START: SEPTEMBER 21ST AT 9 A.M.
All races will start at Vitranc hall’s parking lot.
Race BIB distribution will be inside Vitranc hall:
Friday, September 20th: 17.00-21.00
Saturday, September 21st: 6.00-9.00
Suitable for beginners and runners that already have some experienceEASY AND QUICK TRAIL
A combination of roads, dirt roads and single trails, where not even two steps are alike. When compared with the 10 km run, this one will take you along some more single trailsEASY TERRAIN
Experience Kranjska Gora’s stunning surroundings with amazing views of Julian Alps and KaravankeBEAUTIFUL NATURE
There will be food and drinks along the routeAID STATIONS
400 runnersMAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS
Easy and quick trail run – suitable for beginners and runners that already have some experience.
Easy terrain – a combination of roads, dirt roads and single trails, where not even two steps are alike. When compared with the 10 km run, this one will take you along some more single trails.
Beautiful nature – experience Kranjska Gora’s stunning surroundings with amazing views of Julian Alps and Karavanke.
Aid stations – there will be food and drinks along the route.
Maximum participants – 400 runners.
The first part of the trail takes you on the same route as the 10 km race. You’ll start in the heart of Kranjska Gora, go to the river Pišnica and then pass the stunning lake Jasna. The route also goes through Tofov graben, but just when the shortest route starts making its way back to Kranjska Gora, you turn right to Gozd Martuljek, where you cross the main road right under the bridge and climb Srednji vrh, while passing the lower Jerman waterfall. That’s where you get a stunning view of the Julian Alps, which will follow you right back to the finish line.
There will be two (2) aid stations with food and drinks along the route.
|Until 15. 3. 2019||Until 1. 7. 2019||Until 6. 9. 2019|
|35 EUR||40 EUR||45 EUR|
- Registration after September 6th will no longer be possible – some exceptions are possible. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- All prices include VAT.
- Group registrations (minimum 5 runners from any distance) – the price for each runner is 20% lower than for individual registrations. Each runner signs up individually and then one payment is made for the whole group.
- You can sign up through this form: https://goo.gl/QswNwf.
- Your registration is final once we receive your payment.
- If you pay the fee within 24 hours from signing up, we’ll send you a free training plan for your selected distance.
- Maximum number of runners is 400.
ALL RUNNERS RECEIVE
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
- Men up to 30 years (born 1989 or younger)
- Men up to 40 years (born between 1979 and 1988)
- Men up to 50 years (born between 1969 and 1978)
- Men up to 60 years (born between 1959 and 1968)
- Men above 60 years (born before 1959)
- Women up to 30 years (born 1989 or younger)
- Women up to 40 years (born between 1979 and 1988)
- Women up to 50 years (born between 1969 and 1978)
- Women up to 60 years (born between 1959 and 1968)
- Women above 60 years (born before 1959)
In order for a category to be valid, there must be at least 10 female or male runners signed up.
|BIB number that must always be visible||+|
|Appropriate running shoes||+|
|Food and drink reserve||/|