A true SkyMarathon, taking you deep into Julian Alps. It begins in the picturesque Kranjska Gora and then takes you straight to steep uphills, where you’ll have to use your arms to be able to climb. All efforts will be repaid once you get to the top, where beautiful views and a daredevil downhill await. The route is a perfect mixture of fast, wide parts and some very technical sections on mountain paths.
Distance: 34,50 km
Elevation gain: 1900 m+
ITRA/ UTMB: 2 points
START: SEPTEMBER 21ST AT 8 A.M.
All races will start at Vitranc hall’s parking lot.
Race BIB distribution will be inside Vitranc hall:
Friday, September 20th: 17.00-21.00
Saturday, September 21st: 6.00-9.00
If you’re familiar with trail running or have logged some long runs and are looking for a medium distance, this is the perfect route for youFOR PARTLY EXPERIENCED RUNNERS
A combination of forest paths and single trails, but you’ll also experience medium and high mountain regionsSEMI DIFFICULT TERRAIN
You won’t be checking out the views from the valley only, as you’ll climb toward the peaks and experience the beautiful world of Slovenian mountain rangesSTUNNING VIEWS
There will be more aid stations along the route, however, you must carry food and drink reserve for the time between themAID STATIONS
400 runnersMAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS
For partly experienced trail runners – if you’re familiar with trail running or have logged some long runs and are looking for a medium distance, this is the perfect route for you.
Semi difficult terrain – a combination of forest paths and single trails, but you’ll also experience medium and high mountain regions.
Stunning views – you won’t be checking out the views from the valley only, as you’ll climb toward the peaks and experience the beautiful world of Slovenian mountain ranges.
Aid stations – there will be more aid stations along the route, however, you must carry food and drink reserve for the time between them.
Maximum participants – 400 runners.
Your race starts right in the heart of Kranjska Gora. From there you make your way to the river Pišnica and stunning lake Jasna. A beautiful trail then leads you through Tofov graben towards Gozd Martuljek, where you cross the main road right under the bridge and climb Srednji vrh, while passing the lower Jerman waterfall. That’s where you get a stunning view Kranjska Gora and Julian Alps. When the 15 km route starts making its way towards the finish line, that’s where your hardest climb awaits – a 10 km climb towards Trupejevo poldne, which will take up a lot of your energy, but reward you with amazing views. The route then takes you across the Karavanke ridge, right on the border between Austria and Slovenia, towards Vošca, where a daredevil downhill is waiting to take you to the finish line in Kranjska Gora.
Refreshment points will be approximately every 10 km. Together three (3).
|Until 15. 3. 2019||Until 1. 7. 2019||Until 6. 9. 2019|
|40 EUR||45 EUR||50 EUR|
- Registration after September 6th will no longer be possible – some exceptions are possible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All prices include VAT.
- Group registrations (minimum 5 runners from any distance) – the price for each runner is 20% lower than for individual registrations. Each runner signs up individually and then one payment is made for the whole group.
- You can sign up through this form: https://goo.gl/QswNwf.
- Your registration is final once we receive your payment.
- If you pay the fee within 24 hours from signing up, we’ll send you a free training plan for your selected distance.
- Maximum number of runners is 400.
ALL RUNNERS RECEIVE
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
- Men up to 30 years (born 1989 or younger)
- Men up to 40 years (born between 1979 and 1988)
- Men up to 50 years (born between 1969 and 1978)
- Men up to 60 years (born between 1959 and 1968)
- Men above 60 years (born before 1959)
- Women up to 30 years (born 1989 or younger)
- Women up to 40 years (born between 1979 and 1988)
- Women up to 50 years (born between 1969 and 1978)
- Women up to 60 years (born between 1959 and 1968)
- Women above 60 years (born before 1959)
In order for a category to be valid, there must be at least 10 female or male runners signed up.
|BIB number that must always be visible||+|
|Appropriate running shoes||+|
|Food and drink reserve||+|