SPORTOTIME.COM SIGN UP FORM
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each runner competes at their own responsibility.
- By paying the registration fee and signing the registration form, the participants accept the terms and conditions and agree to take part at their own risk (Parents or caregivers accept this responsibility for underage runners by signing the registration form.)
- The signing of registration forms will take place at the registration service at the same time as the race number pick up.
- Runners must be in good physical shape.
- The race will take place in all weather conditions, unless the safety of the runners is at risk (extreme storm …). In such case the organizing committee will decide upon a back up trail, backup parts of the trail or complete cancellation of the race.
- Due to difficulty of the race, runners under the age of 18 cannot take part in 30 and 60 km distances.
- The trail will be well marked (strips, plates, flags …). The race staff and volunteers will be present at key points in order to direct the runners.
- The organizer does not accept liability for any damage or injury made by the competitors to themselves, to other competitors or to a third person.
- We do not return the paid fees.
- The organizer does not accept liability for any damage made to running gear.
- Should the route marking be defficient or missing, runners have to report it at the nearest check point.
- All runners must carry the mandatory gear.
- All runners must follow the marked path. Any use of shortcuts and running out of the marked trail will be punished with immediate disqualification. In case you don’t see any route markings for more than 200 meters, go back to the last marking and re-check the possibility of continuing.
PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATION
- Failure to follow the marked trail and use of shortcuts (the trail has marked and hidden checkpoints). Each runner must be recorded at all checkpoints. Penalty for missing a checkpoint is 5 hours.
- Incomplete mandatory gear (organizer may at any time verify if runners have all the mandatory gear). Each runner must have and must show the mandatory equipment when asked to do so. Penalty for incomplete mandatory gear is 1 hour for every missing part. If you do not show the equipment, you are disqualified.
- Disposal of trash on the trail or next to it – disqualification. Each piece of equipment must be marked with the BIB number (including food reserve).
- Using shortcuts, not following the marked path, coming to a check point or station from the wrong direction results in at least one hour penalty for each irregularity.
- Using transport during the race – disqualification.
- Insulting the organizer or volunteers – disqualification.
- Failing to help a fellow runner in distress – disqualification.
- Proceeding after the time limit – disqualification.
- Disqualification or penalty can be immediate or upon detection of the irregularity.
|GEAR||10 km||15 km||30 km||60 km|
|BIB number that must always be visible||+||+||+||+|
|Appropriate running shoes||+||+||+||+|
|Food and drink reserve||+||+|
PHOTO AND VIDEO
All runners agree with promotional use of photo and video material from the race.
SIGN UP TIMES AND PRICES
|PAYMENT||until 15. 3. 2019||until 1. 7. 2019||until 6. 9. 2019|
|10 km||35 €||40 €||45 €|
|15 km||35 €||40 €||45 €|
|30 km||40 €||45 €||50 €|
|60 km||60 €||70 €||75 €|
All prices include VAT.
Group registrations (minimum 5 runners) – the price for each runner is 20% lower than for individual registrations.
Ulica Antona Skoka 2
Bank account number: SI56 6100 0001 4133 538
Reference number: SI00 01012019 (SI00 date of payment)
Purpose of payment: KGT name and surname